Monday, August 5, 2013

Fun Ride of My First Quarter (Reflection)

            First Grading Period of being a Senior High School student was fun and has ended. In my Information and Communication Technology subject, I learned the history of Internet and how it was released worldwide, its definition and major components, data types, the Domain Name and its levels, parts of a browser and all about Web Logs.
          I also learned from the previous activities during the Nutrition Month Celebration that I joined that cooperation and teamwork are very important. If these two are performed or done, we can do more things successfully.
          For this grading period, I have encountered these problems like the Internet Access of my web browser. I can’t post my blogs when needed and sometimes I can’t translate Tagalog words to English. To overcome these problems, sometimes I post my blogs on our home but more often in school and I asked questions to my classmates if what is the English term for this and for that.
          After this grading period, I hope that the next grading periods will be funnier and happier ones that I will learn more about computers and other kind of technology. 

No comments:

Post a Comment